('We’) Skyrora Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we need to collect, store and process your personal data, that you provide to us. We are required to obtain your consent to allow us to process your data. You give us that consent when you sign up to use our services, but you can also take away that consent whenever you change your mind. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site skyrora.com. (the 'Site') (including your personal details, contact details, mobile phone number and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us).
- Your location according to your computer or mobile device (if such settings are enable).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
It’s ok to change your mind about what data you are allowing us to keep and what you don’t want us to keep. You can amend your settings through your account at any time or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have to advise you however, that opting out of some data processing/storage will result in a loss of functionality of the sites and a reduced user experience.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
- To answer any questions, you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
- To ensure that we comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of your information
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, the information we have collected about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also in the unlikely event that we or our assets are purchased, your information will also be one of the transferred assets. We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us.
- A buyer or prospective buyer of our business.
- Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us.
- Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas, however, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties. We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
European right to “be forgotten”. If you live in Europe, and use our services, you have the right to have all of your data erased when you stop using the services and close your account. There’s more about how long we keep data for below. To ask us to erase all your data please contact Support or email@example.com.
Where we store your personal data
If any part of our Site requires login access, you are responsible for keeping your login credentials secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We fully comply with UK Data Protection legislation and other EU Data Protection Regulations - and we undertake to keep all your personal information confidential and will not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.