The powder supply is carried out through the feeder into the nozzle.
With the help of the feeder it's possible to modify the powder flow and the flow of shielding
gas, which allows to flexibly adjust the printing modes - the height and width of the material
layer, and the surface roughness.
AEROSPACE ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING SERVICES
ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE IS HERE
Our Skyprint 1 additive machine allows to print multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.
SKYPRINT 1 ADDITIVE MACHINE
KUKA THE ROBOTIC ARM
- Is used for complex-shaped parts.
- Is needed for the correct part disposition as Direct Energy Disposition technology prints without supports.
- Able to work as a multifunctional device not only for aerospace 3d printing, but also for on-site machining.
- Allows to enlarge the processing area and freely position the detail in the space.
HYBRID ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
- The possibility of intermediate mechanical treatment even for heat-resistant alloys.
- Makes it feasible to repair damaged parts.
The yield strength,
Axes the nozzle can move in
3D printing speed,